Frustrated that I know I won't be able to get one for weeks

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

stick35

Jun 29, 2007
You just know that there won't be a store on the planet that will have one in stock for weeks after 7:00 tonight.

I couldn't take 2 days off to sit in line, so I'll be one of the millions looking for an iPhone until sometime in August or September.

Sorry - just had to vent.

jda182

Bronze
Jun 16, 2007
if you go today or tomorrow when you get a chance and they don't have one, i think they will though, you can order online and i bet you will get one within a week. so don't freak out.

ilLegalBeagle

Bronze
Jun 12, 2007
I would dearly LOVE to have one tonight. But, I'm not able to get one for a couple of weeks while I work out some other expenses. In the meantime, I am reminding myself that I can use this time as an opportunity to get more information as people actually get the iPhone and post their experiences (likes and dislikes) about it.

So, EVERYONE PLEASE POST ABOUT THEIR iPhoneS!

ilLegalBeagle

stick35

Jun 29, 2007
As if anyone cares...

Well, my bitching and moaning was all for nothing. I got to a local AT&T store at about 7:00 tonight and I GOT THE SECOND TO LAST ONE! (8GB).

My wife is not nearly as excited as I am, but her opinion doesn't matter anyway so screw it!

Haven't activated it yet, so no reviews yet.

I'm like a junkie with new technology. Can't get enough of it.

Sobe

Bronze
Jun 28, 2007
Hollywood, FL
www.genmay.com
Well, my bitching and moaning was all for nothing. I got to a local AT&T store at about 7:00 tonight and I GOT THE SECOND TO LAST ONE! (8GB).

My wife is not nearly as excited as I am, but her opinion doesn't matter anyway so screw it!

Haven't activated it yet, so no reviews yet.

I'm like a junkie with new technology. Can't get enough of it.
Niiiiice, congrats on everything working out :cool:

Peregrine

Jun 29, 2007
I really think they took some extra time to really crank out a lot of them.
That prototype Steve introduced probably was the real thing.

Perish the thought that someone would actually make enough on day 1 to go around eh? :D That's like a foreign concept for us!