Frustrated with iTunes and Vista

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
For how iTunes and the iPhone is with Windows Vista! This is absolutely pathetic. It's been a month now and the phone never wants to complete syncs and it goes from being recognized by windows to not and I want to stab it ahhhhhH!

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Not to get on a rant, or hijack a thread... but Vista is awful, just 'consider' some of the other alternatives. Most people have random problems with tht operating system. I chose to get off the Microsoft band wagon about 4 years ago, and I run a company with lots of computers, and I have NEVER regretted it. I went from having a full time IT guy, to none at all. What little does happen, I take care of.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Not to get on a rant, or hijack a thread... but Vista is awful, just 'consider' some of the other alternatives. Most people have random problems with tht operating system. I chose to get off the Microsoft band wagon about 4 years ago, and I run a company with lots of computers, and I have NEVER regretted it. I went from having a full time IT guy, to none at all. What little does happen, I take care of.
Being a lifetime Mac guy, my exposure to Windows was mostly at various companies I've worked for... I recently bought my first PC (needed it to run a specific app) and went with Vista. Since my Mac is my main rig, I'd hardly be considered a power user, but I like Vista. They definitely borrowed some things from Apple and Mac OS X.

Anyway..sorry to take this further OT.

--Chris

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Sorry about the langauge.

Yes I'm very disappointed with Vista and just about Fed up with Windows. I'm definitely considering looking at a new iMac. I don't need a new computee for a good 2 years yet though so I don't know if I want to take the plunge. Plus I'm running dual 17" monitors now. Can I use them with the new iMac?

Back on topic: I'm sure a lot of people are having 0 problems with Vista and their iPhone. However, do some searching online and you'll find many people having Vista-itunes related problems even worse than I'm having....