Frustrated with iTunes and Vista

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
For how iTunes and the iPhone is with Windows Vista! This is absolutely pathetic. It's been a month now and the phone never wants to complete syncs and it goes from being recognized by windows to not and I want to stab it ahhhhhH!

velvetropeparty

Bronze
Jul 4, 2007
Not to get on a rant, or hijack a thread... but Vista is awful, just 'consider' some of the other alternatives. Most people have random problems with tht operating system. I chose to get off the Microsoft band wagon about 4 years ago, and I run a company with lots of computers, and I have NEVER regretted it. I went from having a full time IT guy, to none at all. What little does happen, I take care of.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Not to get on a rant, or hijack a thread... but Vista is awful, just 'consider' some of the other alternatives. Most people have random problems with tht operating system. I chose to get off the Microsoft band wagon about 4 years ago, and I run a company with lots of computers, and I have NEVER regretted it. I went from having a full time IT guy, to none at all. What little does happen, I take care of.
Being a lifetime Mac guy, my exposure to Windows was mostly at various companies I've worked for... I recently bought my first PC (needed it to run a specific app) and went with Vista. Since my Mac is my main rig, I'd hardly be considered a power user, but I like Vista. They definitely borrowed some things from Apple and Mac OS X.

Anyway..sorry to take this further OT.

--Chris

Farani

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
Sorry about the langauge.

Yes I'm very disappointed with Vista and just about Fed up with Windows. I'm definitely considering looking at a new iMac. I don't need a new computee for a good 2 years yet though so I don't know if I want to take the plunge. Plus I'm running dual 17" monitors now. Can I use them with the new iMac?

Back on topic: I'm sure a lot of people are having 0 problems with Vista and their iPhone. However, do some searching online and you'll find many people having Vista-itunes related problems even worse than I'm having....