Frustration on resale this year?

Nov 14, 2008
Cairo, Egypt.
Wow! $225 is a pretty amazing price if it's in a decent condition. If I were living in the States I'd have definitely bought it off of you - however the price will double or almost triple due to taxes, customs, and shipping to Egypt.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
What size and carrier? Gazelle would give you $280 for an unlocked 32 GB AT&T 5s. The same phone on Sprint is only worth $190 to them. These prices are less than the actual value on eBay and Craigslist, but more convenient for some people. You should easily be able to sell a 32 GB AT&T iPhone 5s on Craigslist for $300. I'm guessing you're with Sprint. Their phones are in lower demand. This seems to be the case even when they are unlocked.

I would relist it on Craigslist since it's been a week.

What size and carrier? Gazelle would give you $280 for an unlocked 32 GB AT&T 5s. The same phone on Sprint is only worth $190 to them. These prices are less than the actual value on eBay and Craigslist, but more convenient for some people. You should easily be able to sell a 32 GB AT&T iPhone 5s on Craigslist for $300. I'm guessing you're with Sprint. Their phones are in lower demand. This seems to be the case even when they are unlocked.

I would relist it on Craigslist since it's been a week.
I am on sprint and I see the lower demand for sprint. Crazy though because I sold my 5 last year within 2 hours of posting it on CL. I will repost today and see what happens.