FSJ "We are going to blow your mind next week"

KNK

Jul 22, 2007
Stevenson Ranch
Read this today, more speculation:

We are going to blow your mind next week

I can't get into details but we have something really big and really super surprising for you next week. I'm not talking about the flashbook or the new software for iPhone or the movie rentals on iTunes. I'm talking about something else. Something nobody has even speculated about. Something nobody could even imagine. We think it's a game changer. And we're all really, really excited about it.

However, our rehearsals are still not where they need to be. So I'll be going into hardcore seclusion mode for the rest of the day today. I've told the staff and crew: Nobody goes home until we get this right. And nobody goes to the bathroom unless they get permission from me. Believe me, that gets people's attention.

Montalicious

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
Um... no.

I don't care what it is anymore, he said no software update. it better be a hardware update then, free for early adopters

thesaint

Bronze
Jul 9, 2007
DFW
Better this be true and I am fed up of waiting. May be I am nuts to wait for an update or whatever from Apple every single time.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
^^ You may not be too far off the mark. I never hold my breath waiting for an update so I can never be disappointed. Hopefully Steve isn't over-hyping something lame, but I doubt he is.

lman

Silver
Oct 18, 2007
Wait im confused...did someone just say he already mentioned it wouldn't be a software update?

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
NO NO NO NO, it is not the iBOOBS. It is just the overall story that he said, where is the clue...Games?
No, an iPhone camera Pro.
8 megapixels, a flash, a 28-to-410 mm optical zoom and HD video recording. Then, I'll really be happy.

JoeT

Silver
Dec 18, 2007
Tampa, FL
Quite frankly, until I can use it, knowing about it isn't very satisfying, be it a confirmed rumor, idle speculation, or wishful thinking. Don't tell me what might/could/should/will be coming out in the next release/phone/announcement, tell me what is available.

In my thus far limited exposure to the Apple user community, I have to say that the hype/whine factor exceeds even that of the Treo - and that's a damned high bar to get over.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Well the article does talk about not being aloud to leave the room and talks a lot about bathrooms. Maybe the iPhone is going to be able to have toliet paper come out of one end so we all can wipe our selves when steve introduces the top 100 things we all want to add to the iPhone

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
In my thus far limited exposure to the Apple user community, I have to say that the hype/whine factor exceeds even that of the Treo - and that's a damned high bar to get over.
Aren't 9 out of 10 iPhone users actually PC users?

tmoce

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
hmmm no software update, maybe its a tablet Mac with iPhone software. That will get the engines running once again