full backup software?

Honda

Feb 21, 2008
hi everyone!I'm trying to get myself an iPhone and reassuring mysf I can do all I need. To that end, are there and good apps that COMPLETELY back up everything on the iPhone so you can quickly restore everything to a new one in case the old one gets broken or stolen? I'm looking for something that also does all 3rd party app, files, settings, etc. (I'm assuming iTunes won't do all the apps but maybe I'm wrong?)Anyway, thanks everyone, any feedback is appreciated.

kyvl

Feb 22, 2008
I am looking for a full backup method too.

kwan

Bronze
Jul 7, 2007
iPhone PC Suite does a backup in case you have to restore. Very nice app. Of course I haven't tested whether the backup works. Its free, btw.
You can find it on iSpazio.net

Oct 2, 2008
iSpazio.net ?

iPhone PC Suite does a backup in case you have to restore. Very nice app. Of course I haven't tested whether the backup works. Its free, btw.
You can find it on iSpazio.net
That's odd.... the domain you mention just seems to be a reserved domain. I tried iSpazio.com, and that just seems to have a lot of links (advertisers).

Aug 15, 2011
There is a lot of full backup software, when you google it. i have found a lot of people recommended a backup softwar - easeus todo backup when i googled. Besides full backup, this software also offer you incremental backup and differential backup.
you can have a try.

RoofMonkey

Genius
Gold
Jun 21, 2010
Florida
How about PkgBackup? Great program that will back up everything. At least everything I can find so far, Apps/ repos / note / photos / videos / SMS / etc . . .

flightmedic

Bronze
Jun 21, 2009
Wichita Falls, Texas
I use PkgBackup also. Can save it to dropbox and will backup your app store apps as well. Support is responsive too. I had an issue and got an email back within the hour to fix it.