Fundraiser for my club ...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

phoenixjea

Jul 10, 2007
California
myspace.com
I don't know if this is against the rules, I really hope not, but there's a fundraiser for my club, AVID, at my highschool [Mt. Carmel], and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in buying one of those Entertainment books. Or the "coupon" book, they really do save TONS of money.

AVID stands for Advanced Via Individual Determination, [http://www.avidonline.org/] and is a program in our school [[and really all over the US]] that helps students prepare for college. The money we are raising will help with college visits and other "college preparatory" things. Normally I wouldn't sell these books I would blow it off like every other year, but this year we aren't getting any funding help from our student government or anything, so it'd be really helpful to get as many people to buy the books as possible.

If you are interested in buying one for wherever you live, p/m me with your email address and I'll send an email [through the entertainment.com website] with details, I'm not a spammer either, by the way. Lol. Only one email will be sent and you can decide whether you want to buy one or not. It really would be greatly appreciated! :laugh2:

Thanks!

- Phoenix Neuman