Future iPhones pic....

Jun 2, 2007
Yeah.. about the iPhone shuffle.. not practical. How would they fit the keypad on that screen? Then you would really have to use a stylus.

Jun 1, 2007
wow if they made a nano and suffle version that would be so crazy... just imagine the shuffle whenever u want to make a call it shuffles through your contacts and calls a random person and doesn't show u who u are calling lol:p
That's funny. I wonder if there's a shuffle function on the actual iPhone. I personally am going to recommend that to Apple. "Hello." "Who is this?" "What do you mean? You called me." "So." "Who's this?...:laugh2:

May 6, 2007
United States
Interesting. I don't think it's practical, though. There will likely be other versions, but I assume they will look a lot different. I think that the screen right now is as small as it can go while still being comfortable and easy to use.

PhatKid

Bronze
Jul 25, 2007
I highly doubt they'd ever release anything as silly as an iPhone shuffle. I think the Nano version would likely not even have the full Safari browser because that seems to be one of the biggest pulls in getting people to get the iPhone (at least in my experience).

Those concepts are pretty funny though. I've seen others but I can't remember where.