FYI - Apple stores should have bands in stock

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Walked into the Apple store and bought a white sport band. They had all the sport bands in stock and non-sport bands in the back. Irritating since I ordered a white band weeks ago.

But - if you want a band, head to the store if you can.

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
Cool... The mesh I traded the classic for got here pretty quickly.
I will go to the store and grab a sport. Now if my Spigen stand would hurry up and get here I'll be all set!

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
My Apple store only has the sport bands for sale. They said they probably won't even carry the other bands except for online.
I just ordered the Spigen stand that Sassytallsista mentioned earlier in the thread. http://www.spigen.com/collections/apple-watch-38mm The cases look interesting.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I got the 38mm sport watch with stainless and black band. It's a cool thing.

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
My Apple store only has the sport bands for sale. They said they probably won't even carry the other bands except for online.
I just ordered the Spigen stand that Sassytallsista mentioned earlier in the thread. http://www.spigen.com/collections/apple-watch-38mm The cases look interesting.
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I got the 38mm sport watch with stainless and black band. It's a cool thing.
I think you will like the stand. It's extremely easy to assemble. Holds & charges the watch with no issues. Made well, not so lightweight that the stainless watch tips it over but not bulky and doesn't take up a lot of room.

I also ordered the crystal "bumper". It fits well, and is really soft. It protects the sides of the watch really well. Between the bumper and the Zagg shield I added, I am not as worried about scratches /cracked glass as I was when it arrived. Overall I am happy with all three products.

My local store had a limited number of sport bands. Black was sold out and I grabbed the last 38mm pink. There were plenty of green and white bands available.

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
I also ordered the crystal "bumper". It fits well, and is really soft. It protects the sides of the watch really well. Between the bumper and the Zagg shield I added, I am not as worried about scratches /cracked glass as I was when it arrived.
I was thinking about a zagg shield for it. I have been using it naked at this point because I didn't want any added bulk or to distract from how pretty it looks with nothing on it.

Sassytallsista

Contributor
Bronze
May 22, 2010
Texas
I was thinking about a zagg shield for it. I have been using it naked at this point because I didn't want any added bulk or to distract from how pretty it looks with nothing on it.
I admit I think the bumper is kinda ugly... but I spend a lot of time at a desk and all of my watches get scratched.The Zagg is starting to lift a bit on the ends. Hopefully because of the bumper. All in all still very happy with the purchases.

Kriss

Zealot
Silver
Jun 8, 2008
Cape Cod
voyager01.deviantart.com
I admit I think the bumper is kinda ugly... but I spend a lot of time at a desk and all of my watches get scratched.The Zagg is starting to lift a bit on the ends. Hopefully because of the bumper. All in all still very happy with the purchases.
Very good to know. I learn a lot here. :) I'm going to hold off a bit before getting anything to cover it. I figure if I don't cover my $2,000 Movado watch, I shouldn't really need to cover this. However, I certainly realize I could be mistaken ;-)

bballrob

Genius
Gold
Oct 11, 2009
Alaska
I'm almost close to being tempted to getting an Apple Watch.
I'm also slowly breaking down. I even sent a text and email to my wife and children last week showing them which one I want for Father's Day. Even if it's only a shipping notification that I receive on Father's Day. ;)

Dec 15, 2008
Pensacola, FL
I'm also slowly breaking down. I even sent a text and email to my wife and children last week showing them which one I want for Father's Day. Even if it's only a shipping notification that I receive on Father's Day. ;)
That would be awesome. Today I saw one of my cousins that I never met before. He had an Apple Sport Watch. He showed it to me, at least the basics. I like it, but it all comes down to one question. Which would I use more? My iPhone or the Apple Watch?