FYI - Apple stores should have bands in stock

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ramesh, May 25, 2015.

1. Ramesh

Ramesh Zealot
    Gold

Walked into the Apple store and bought a white sport band. They had all the sport bands in stock and non-sport bands in the back. Irritating since I ordered a white band weeks ago.

But - if you want a band, head to the store if you can.

2. Ledsteplin

Ledsteplin Genius
    Gold

I don't think I'll drive 80 miles for a band. :D

3. Sassytallsista

Sassytallsista Contributor
    Bronze

Cool... The mesh I traded the classic for got here pretty quickly.
    I will go to the store and grab a sport. Now if my Spigen stand would hurry up and get here I'll be all set!

4. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

I'll be in California in June so I'll look at everything then. I'm almost close to being tempted to getting an Apple Watch. :p However, so many choices of bands etc. Ugh!

5. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

My Apple store only has the sport bands for sale. They said they probably won't even carry the other bands except for online.
    I just ordered the Spigen stand that Sassytallsista mentioned earlier in the thread. http://www.spigen.com/collections/apple-watch-38mm The cases look interesting.
    Oh yeah, forgot to mention I got the 38mm sport watch with stainless and black band. It's a cool thing.

6. Sassytallsista

Bronze

I think you will like the stand. It's extremely easy to assemble. Holds & charges the watch with no issues. Made well, not so lightweight that the stainless watch tips it over but not bulky and doesn't take up a lot of room.

I also ordered the crystal "bumper". It fits well, and is really soft. It protects the sides of the watch really well. Between the bumper and the Zagg shield I added, I am not as worried about scratches /cracked glass as I was when it arrived. Overall I am happy with all three products.

My local store had a limited number of sport bands. Black was sold out and I grabbed the last 38mm pink. There were plenty of green and white bands available.

7. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

I was thinking about a zagg shield for it. I have been using it naked at this point because I didn't want any added bulk or to distract from how pretty it looks with nothing on it.

8. Sassytallsista

Bronze

I admit I think the bumper is kinda ugly... but I spend a lot of time at a desk and all of my watches get scratched.The Zagg is starting to lift a bit on the ends. Hopefully because of the bumper. All in all still very happy with the purchases.

9. Kriss

Kriss Zealot
    Silver

Very good to know. I learn a lot here. :) I'm going to hold off a bit before getting anything to cover it. I figure if I don't cover my $2,000 Movado watch, I shouldn't really need to cover this. However, I certainly realize I could be mistaken ;-)

10. bballrob

bballrob Genius
    Gold

I'm also slowly breaking down. I even sent a text and email to my wife and children last week showing them which one I want for Father's Day. Even if it's only a shipping notification that I receive on Father's Day. ;)

11. MoneyMaker79

MoneyMaker79 Genius
    Gold

That would be awesome. Today I saw one of my cousins that I never met before. He had an Apple Sport Watch. He showed it to me, at least the basics. I like it, but it all comes down to one question. Which would I use more? My iPhone or the Apple Watch?