Game of Thrones

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
at least he had time to realize what was happening to him, although the arrogant little prick probably never thought it was ultimately his own actions that caused it to happen. I haven't read the books, but I'm wondering if he survives in a vegetative state - they didn't show him actually die.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
at least he had time to realize what was happening to him, although the arrogant little prick probably never thought it was ultimately his own actions that caused it to happen. I haven't read the books, but I'm wondering if he survives in a vegetative state - they didn't show him actually die.
I think that was a pretty clear-cut death. Jack Gleeson nailed it and the makeup/effects people did a spectacular job. You could see nasal and eye hemorrhaging as he was dying and then he turned blue, went limp and stopped breathing. There's no way they could bring him back from that without modern medical treatment. That was the best death scene I've ever seen on television.

He was truly evil, but I loved hating him. So in a weird way, I'll miss his character and scenes.