Gameboy Advance Emulator

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
What's your experience with this app? I installed it today and downloaded some GBA ROMS and it doesn't seem to work. I wonder if the ROMS I'm downloading are corrupt or if it's the software itself. When I load the ROM, the screen opens and it says "Sorry, but IPSP requires a Gameboy Advance blah blah blah..."

GP1138

Bronze
Sep 26, 2007
What's your experience with this app? I installed it today and downloaded some GBA ROMS and it doesn't seem to work. I wonder if the ROMS I'm downloading are corrupt or if it's the software itself. When I load the ROM, the screen opens and it says "Sorry, but IPSP requires a Gameboy Advance blah blah blah..."
You need a GBA BIOS file, you SHOULD be able to find one from a Google search fairly easily, but if not, PM me and I'll email you (instructions on how to get) the file.

Nov 24, 2007
GBA BIOS file

You need a GBA BIOS file, you SHOULD be able to find one from a Google search fairly easily, but if not, PM me and I'll email you (instructions on how to get) the file.
hey man i was wondering if u could help me out with GBA BIOS file, i searched on google and i'm not 100% on what i have to do.. thxs

PS ya u need any roms i got like 3000 nintendo roms & about 1000 GBA roms, a lot of hacked roms "super kkk bros" lol

Jason14

Bronze
Jul 16, 2007
PS ya u need any roms i got like 3000 nintendo roms & about 1000 GBA roms, a lot of hacked roms "super kkk bros" lol

PLEASE POST!

mflantin

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
hey man i was wondering if u could help me out with GBA BIOS file, i searched on google and i'm not 100% on what i have to do.. thxs

What other hacked ROMS do you have?

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Hey guys this isn't the place for this sort of ROM activity. Keep it clean, otherwise PM each other your intentions.

Hacked ROMS still have their copyrights, someone just modified the sprites, but the code is still in tact. Soo, they're not legit in that sense to share freely.

There are quite a lot of homebrew ROMs to be found, which are readily available online, and completely legal.

http://gbadev.org

I highly recommend Cave, and Lumines Sweeper.