Gameboy and SNES ROMS **GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT**

Chris.Carter770

Bronze
Dec 25, 2007
Ok guys. This is how I did it and it's all through the installer:

Follow these steps: (Done on a 1.1.2 phone)

Add source *********link removed by admin

After it refreshes Go to folder called Irom (the one under Irom info)

Install Irom Older Preparation

Now install Irom GBA Repository

After that is done installing you will have 2 folders that you need to pay attention to. You now have a folder called BIOS and a folder called GBA ROMS.

1st go to BIOS and install GBA BIOS

2nd go into GBA roms and enjoy your downloads as you have the mega full list of games to download and enjoy on your iPhone.
The Roms take about 5 to 10 minns to complete the DL but when it's done, it will be well worth it.

Now for the SNES

Go to Irom folder

DL Irom SNES repository

After it refreshes, you will now have a folder called SNES ROMS

Now with the SNES roms, after installing, they would not load to the emulator. Not sure about that one. Maybe one of you guys can figure it out and advise.

I used Winscp and was able to load them but it did not working using this method.

See pics: The pic of contra was done using the Winscp method (Not through the installer)

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Please do not link to copyrighted material. Thanks.

Feb 25, 2008
Ok guys. This is how I did it and it's all through the installer:

Follow these steps: (Done on a 1.1.2 phone)

Add source *********link removed by admin

After it refreshes Go to folder called Irom (the one under Irom info)

Install Irom Older Preparation

Now install Irom GBA Repository

After that is done installing you will have 2 folders that you need to pay attention to. You now have a folder called BIOS and a folder called GBA ROMS.

1st go to BIOS and install GBA BIOS

2nd go into GBA roms and enjoy your downloads as you have the mega full list of games to download and enjoy on your iPhone.
The Roms take about 5 to 10 minns to complete the DL but when it's done, it will be well worth it.

Now for the SNES

Go to Irom folder

DL Irom SNES repository

After it refreshes, you will now have a folder called SNES ROMS

Now with the SNES roms, after installing, they would not load to the emulator. Not sure about that one. Maybe one of you guys can figure it out and advise.

I used Winscp and was able to load them but it did not working using this method.

See pics: The pic of contra was done using the Winscp method (Not through the installer)
Dude.......I tried it but not getting any irom folder at all. So no fun for me now.

I've downloaded a few roms for GB and they don't work. I've put the games where it requested "var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA and when I go to the gpSphone app it doesn't show anything.

I tried downloading GBA games and when I install them it shows up in the app but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Dec 17, 2007
Whats the link man for the source...:S ugh the day I get my iPhone and I cant find nothing...shoulda written it all down.

dodgeboy23

Bronze
Feb 13, 2008
Chicago
I've downloaded a few roms for GB and they don't work. I've put the games where it requested "var/root/Media/ROMs/GBA and when I go to the gpSphone app it doesn't show anything.

I tried downloading GBA games and when I install them it shows up in the app but it doesn't work. What am I doing wrong?

You gotta put the roms in /private/var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA