Games for iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kaynine_9

Aug 21, 2007
i went to youtube and type in "mario on iPhone".. I then seen someone play the game on their iPhone..anyone know exactly step by step how to do that and is it safe?

iPastor

Bronze
Aug 10, 2007
Virginia
www.myspace.com
i went to youtube and type in "mario on iPhone".. I then seen someone play the game on their iPhone..anyone know exactly step by step how to do that and is it safe?
It would require you to Jailbreak your phone... also known as modding or hacking (I lean towards the modding nomenclature) if you decide to do this then it's relatively simple.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
yeah it was a modded iPhone.

i'm looking into modding mine but i just want to make sure of a few things before i do it.

i'm really not into messing up something i just bought lol\
and not because of the mod, but more in the sense that i modded it ;)

i haven't heard anything really negative about modding so i would suggest looking into it

akophone

Bronze
Aug 1, 2007
I've been modding since the first week jailbreak came out and haven't had a problem at all... but have had plenty of fun with it. It's so much easier now since the jailbreak days! One of the first thing I installed is what you're enquiring about. I followed this guide and succeeded after the first try. Give it a go.... But then again, at your own risk. If you take the plunge, your iPhone will never be the same... ;)

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/so-nice/...th-tactile-feedback-in-your-iphone-292655.php