Games shows on iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tmoce

Bronze
Oct 10, 2007
Hi everybody, just wondering if anybody here knows where I can find gameshow games for the iPhone like Wheel of fortune and Jeopardy. All the sites that I found use flash which obviously doe not work with iPhone. thanks

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I do not think any are available for now....great Idea with the wheel of fortune....be pretty neat spinning that virtual wheel!;)

Oct 2, 2007
Austin, TX
Hi everybody, just wondering if anybody here knows where I can find gameshow games for the iPhone like Wheel of fortune and Jeopardy. All the sites that I found use flash which obviously doe not work with iPhone. thanks
There was a Wheel of Fortune game for NES, so sure enough the ROM is out there...I've got it :)

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
There was a Wheel of Fortune game for NES, so sure enough the ROM is out there...I've got it :)

I 2nd the use of that ROM. It's so great to play the old school games. I would like a Family Feud app for the iPhone though. For some reason I just love that show. Also, as a mini thread jack, anyone watched the new The Price is Right? It just isn't the same :(.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
I 2nd the use of that ROM. It's so great to play the old school games. I would like a Family Feud app for the iPhone though. For some reason I just love that show. Also, as a mini thread jack, anyone watched the new The Price is Right? It just isn't the same :(.
No I haven't watched the new one but wondered about this and didn't think it would be the same, was it any good though?

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
No I haven't watched the new one but wondered about this and didn't think it would be the same, was it any good though?

Meh it was ok. I mean I still love the idea behind the show but Drew Carrey just seems so awkward doing it. For instance, you know how they have like a "Brand new Cuckoo clock with 5 bezel action" or whatever and then they also show the "Puffs brand tissues, for that stubborn runny nose"? Yeah well, Drew makes it a point to ask how tissues have anything to do with clocks and it just kind of seems weird and annoying.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
Meh it was ok. I mean I still love the idea behind the show but Drew Carrey just seems so awkward doing it. For instance, you know how they have like a "Brand new Cuckoo clock with 5 bezel action" or whatever and then they also show the "Puffs brand tissues, for that stubborn runny nose"? Yeah well, Drew makes it a point to ask how tissues have anything to do with clocks and it just kind of seems weird and annoying.
Lol, yes like don't worry about it drew and run the damn show already!