Games you play and make you go nuts!

playerout

Mar 7, 2012
I dowloaded Temple run and cut the rope....and I definitely go nuts for those game!
Together with bubble shoot (sort of puzzle bubble).
When I'm stuck in a level and can't go on...I keep playing and playing and set my mind on playing it! :mad:
And for you? Which are the games that freaks you out?!?!?
Maybe I can turn my mind onto another game..addictive, of course :D

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
You know, I haven't been seriously addicted to a game since GEO Defense a couple years ago. Although Angry Birds had me hooked for quite a while.

Reactions: MobileSpoon

playerout

Mar 7, 2012
I tried Angry birds on a friend's device...it's nice..but it doesn't drive me crazy.
I prefer spending my hours on fruit ninja, you know?
What kind of game is Geo defence?

theorioles33

Evangelist
Silver
Jul 21, 2007
USA
Forgot about Creeps! Was hooked on that as well. GEO Defense is also a tower defense game. Those types of games in general are fun. I think they are played out now though.

Last edited by a moderator:

playerout

Mar 7, 2012
I SOOO like amazing breaker! Tell your wife she's got very good tastes...and asks her if she's got some other funny games to suggest..
Oh...angry dooby is another fun game I just downloaded! Nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

playerout

Mar 7, 2012
my friend is literally forcing me to download infinity blade.....man! Should I surrender or I just go on withstanding his assault? :)

MercuryWalker

Apr 11, 2012
Angry birds, cut the rope, and fruit ninja. Its amazing how addictive some of the simplest games can be. Last game I played that I was addicted too was probably Enchanted Realms.

playerout

Mar 7, 2012
News from my personal "wondergameland"..just downloaded Spellsword and Jelly defense....can't stop playing!
Especially Spellsword...stuck with it until I complete a mission! And sometimes it takes me lot of attempts! Geez it's tough! :D