gasp, (holds breath, heart stops) I dropped it!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

indycolt

Jun 27, 2007
so I was getting ready to hop on the cross trainer at the gym and I already had set my iPhone up on the magazine holder thing. I do this because i watch movies on it while i workout. The headphones were in my ears and I reached down to stretch when my thumb caught the cord, sending my phone falling, bouncing, ripping out cord all the way to the concrete floor from about five feet up.........

And, the back of my iPhone actually took some paint off of the machine. The only damage it sustained is a slight scratch on the Apple logo. Everything still functions perfectly!

Good news, but I still don't plan on doing that again.

Alexander

Zealot
Gold
Jun 28, 2007
Atlanta
so I was getting ready to hop on the cross trainer at the gym and I already had set my iPhone up on the magazine holder thing. I do this because i watch movies on it while i workout. The headphones were in my ears and I reached down to stretch when my thumb caught the cord, sending my phone falling, bouncing, ripping out cord all the way to the concrete floor from about five feet up.........

And, the back of my iPhone actually took some paint off of the machine. The only damage it sustained is a slight scratch on the Apple logo. Everything still functions perfectly!

Good news, but I still don't plan on doing that again.
I used to do this same exact thing while working out on the cross ramp with my iPod Nano. Good thing now my iPhone loving replaces daily exercise :]