GBA saving

dos_2004

Feb 18, 2008
how do you save? ive tried on the games and the screen shot thing but nothing

fsas06

Silver
Oct 15, 2007
Las Vegas
I don't know personally but you can find help on this thread of the official releaser of gpSPhone. http://zodttd.com/forum/index.php?topic=1137.0 . I had a similar problem but decided to give up on it because I don't use it that often.

-Riot
most game should have a save just like if there on a real gba, or u can hit the menu button wile in the game it will ask if u want to create a save from the place yout at, and when u want to load it, i just go to the saved games tab

x999x

Gold
Aug 6, 2007
Zodttd's site is down right now, but his fix had you move your roms to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs and then give that folder permissions of 777. Lastly he has you making a symlink from /var/root/Media/ROMs that points to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs.

I could put together an Installer script that could do this for you automatically if anyone is brave enough to try it, heh.

jjsquizz

Bronze
Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Zodttd's site is down right now, but his fix had you move your roms to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs and then give that folder permissions of 777. Lastly he has you making a symlink from /var/root/Media/ROMs that points to /var/mobile/Media/ROMs.

I could put together an Installer script that could do this for you automatically if anyone is brave enough to try it, heh.
thanks for the wallpaper fix. You are the MAN! I was hoping someone fixed that app. I love that app. Thanks again.:laugh2:

lotecorp

Bronze
Mar 3, 2008
ssh (winscp) into your iPhone/touch, in toolbar, pull down command, click on open terminal, click "ok", cut and paste this into the bar "[FONT=&quot]chown -hR mobile /var/mobile", but do not paste the quotation marks, click execute, and you are done. Now all of your games will save. When putting new emulators or adding more games, you might have to do it again for those games. don't forget to give thanks.[/FONT]