Genesis emulator is out now

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
Anyone have any games for this yet? i haven't played genesis in so long, that forget what ones were great. Obviously Sonic and Altered Beast...whatelse?

RichR

Bronze
Sep 30, 2007
Sound is kinda crappy but not bad for the 1st release. Other good sega games.... Space Harrier, Phantasy Zone, Golden Axe, Hang On...

Jul 21, 2008
thanks for the heads up on space harrier! that game is awesome. can't believe i never heard of it as a kid. as for more games, definitely check out streets of rage 1, 2, and 3, NBA jam tournament edition, maximum carnage, and joe and mac. i also just noticed the psx emulator and MAME emulator are out. do those work well? i imagine the psx would be pretty slow

HBOC

Bronze
Aug 4, 2008
Portland, Oregon
SF2 is super laggy on the MAME. NES is ok (ive only played SMBros), and genesis is alright. I probably wont put a lot of games on there, as the screen size is like 1 inch and the controls are a bit buggy.

elkay

Aug 29, 2007
Torrington, CT
Gonna have to check out the Genesis emulator, I was addicted to the Sonic and Shinobi series for a long time. ScummVM FTW still, though. Can't beat Indy on the iPhone, and not some Crystal Skull garbage.