Genie Game.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Wish granted, but as you were having it installed, it fell on top of the people that were installing it and killed them all. Now you lost all your money and house, cars, etc to their families.
(Wow haha)

I wish for a scratch-resistant iPhone.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
You have the disease Giantism, and your body keeps growing and you die by the age of 21.

I for a flawless new MacBook where I don't die on the way there, don't lose any friends, family, and the process goes perfectly. :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Granted, you can now fly, however, when you were flying, you ran across a jet and got sucked into its engines.

I wish for a GSM AT&T BB Storm.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Wish granted, but you broke both arms and can't golf for a loooooong time.

I wish that today will be fun, because so far, it's boring. :/

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Wish granted, but you broke both arms and can't golf for a loooooong time.

I wish that today will be fun, because so far, it's boring. :/
He won a US Open with a torn ACL, what are two broken leg? pshhh haha jk

Wish granted, it is now fun but you can't use your iPhone, BB curve, BB Bold, BB Storm, heck I do not all the phones you own, anything will a cell signal!

I wish my coffee date goes well tonight! :)

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Wish granted, your coffee date goes so well, you end up going back to your place, where you discover, your date is a guy. :p hahah.

I wish this week will go by fast.

Witness

Zealot
Gold
Jun 18, 2007
Miami,Florida
Wish granted but at the end of the week you get a speeding ticket and get your car impounded.

I wish I could dunk a basketball.

smknSRT8

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Wish granted, but you will only be going fast in you ML63, since you have no communications you will be going crazy!

I wish I had not went on the coffee date!

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
Wish granted but when you dunk it, you break the glass backboard and it falls onto you and you lose the use of your arms so you can never dunk a basketball or a donut again.

I wish I didn't have to read my management paper in front of the whole class tomorrow.

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
Wish granted, now you have to read it in front of the entire school.

I wish that I had a wish to wish for.

TSheridan330

Bronze
Dec 16, 2007
Wish granted but now you have to live in a magic lamp and can only come out when someone rubs it.

I wish for 70 degree weather all year.