Gentlemen Thread!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
yeah that's right, i went there :p

i like the iPhone because it double as a razor, which comes in handy when i need to shave on the go.

..unfortunately sometimes i don't mean to shave, but i can't get that feature to turn off ;_;

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
Finally! A thread I can really relate to! My iPhone has more purposes than I could have ever imagined. It's really good at pulling those annoying hairs on the side of my head and some chicks are pretty quick to notice when I'm using it. I always love to hear "Can I touch it?"

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
who doesn't :D

maybe if you hold it by your crotch you'll get luh-kee..

LMFAO >.<;

Hahahhaa next time I'm going to try and pull a "Well, I don't like to let it get too far away from me and it gets REALLY good reception RIGHT here (teh crotch area)". Then again, the whole "sexual assault" stuff going around these days might put a damper on that plan. Though, I might get lucky and have an iPhone enthusiast for a judge :laugh2::laugh2:

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Hahahhaa next time I'm going to try and pull a "Well, I don't like to let it get too far away from me and it gets REALLY good reception RIGHT here (teh crotch area)". Then again, the whole "sexual assault" stuff going around these days might put a damper on that plan. Though, I might get lucky and have an iPhone enthusiast for a judge :laugh2::laugh2:

male* iPhone enthusiast.. tell him about the thread! lol

and hey, if she gets upset, it's her fault she's got such a dirty mind.. :p

Michael Scott(in a crisis): That's what she said, THERE IS NO TIME!

tharmsen

Silver
Jul 5, 2007
I'm a manly man and I think the iPhone is very masculine. It exudes testosterone... It makes me cooler than I already am. It's a chick magnet too.

Indy

Zealot
Gold
Jul 29, 2007
who doesn't :D

maybe if you hold it by your crotch you'll get luh-kee..

LMFAO >.<;
LMAO!

yes, next time a chick ask to touch it, just say "um yes, hang on a sec" and drop it in your front pocket, "there ya go!"

Last edited by a moderator: