Get carrier id back to AT&T

jjk454ss

Bronze
Sep 27, 2007
OK, so awhile back I jailbroke my iPhone, had my fun, and went back to non jailbroken. However, the carrier id still stayed modified. I thought this was cool, so I just left it. But now I am wondering about upgrading to the 3G iPhone if I should somehow fix this first. I know if I delete any restore information that it will fix it, but I would like to be able to keep everything else on my phone. Is there an easy way to just get the carrier if back to normal?

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
OK, so awhile back I jailbroke my iPhone, had my fun, and went back to non jailbroken. However, the carrier id still stayed modified. I thought this was cool, so I just left it. But now I am wondering about upgrading to the 3G iPhone if I should somehow fix this first. I know if I delete any restore information that it will fix it, but I would like to be able to keep everything else on my phone. Is there an easy way to just get the carrier if back to normal?
You should probably ask this question in the iPhone modifications forum. This forum is for more general questions about the stock iPhone and its firmware.

Good luck!