Get ready for the new "Guru Bar"!

Jul 19, 2008
London or Miami
Heh, if anything they're trying to make it obvious that they want to copy Apple.

The floor plan isn't specifically labeled but im pretty sure i can say when you walk in its macbooks on the left ipods on the right, concierge in the middle, then iMac to the left and Apple Tv on the right. After all this is the Software wall and printers on the left, 1on1 etc tables middle, then its speaker docks and the accessories wall on the right, at the back is the POS, and G-Bar. (thats how the aventura store is layed out, should roughly be the same for others)

Here the entrance to the Aventura one (its pretty huge probably nothing like 5th ave one tho).

Funny enough, ill be tempted to walk into the Microsoft store just to see whats in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

duvi

Bronze
Jul 19, 2009
In the future
www.twitter.com
Guru bar? Too funny.

I went to the 5th ave shop the other day for the first time... It's spacious (and that's an understatement). I was chilling with this girl that loves the Apple store. She asked if I wanted to go and I'm like when (as it was 3 in the morning) and she responded now. That's when she told me it was open 24/7.