Ok, so I have a Sony Ericsson W300i. I know it's no comparison to the iPhone, but I'm not do for an upgrade for another year or so. I don't think I'm going to be able to wait until that's up. iPhone prices probably won't come down anytime soon. Should I wait until my upgrade time to get a little money off of iPhone, or would it be just as well to buy it when it comes out or soon after... and not go crazy waiting? Anybody else in the same situation?