Getting an iPhone at a cigular/AT&T store- 6PM

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
AS OF - 6/16/07 - around 9pm .

thought i would post this - don't know if it has been yet but its important info.

ok , so less then 2 weeks for the iPhone so i figured i would actually go to a store and find out more. so went to Apple store - of course they will have it. duah!
the genius did'nt tell me if AT&T would have it on the 29th . so i had to make sure. so i went down the mall to the cingular/AT&T store . the guy said yes we will have it the 29th . attention sprint - im leaving ! - the guy said our doors will open at 6pm . --so there you go, confirmed from the service rep it wont be sold at the AT&T /cingular stores till 6pm. so don't go there and expect to get it till 6pm. you can wait in line though for as long as you want. exept in a mall . --so go to your local mall i dout there will be a long line there since there is so much traffic going to the next store over and lines would make them mad. i could be wrong though.:laugh2:

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
AS OF - 6/16/07 - around 9pm .

thought i would post this - don't know if it has been yet but its important info.

ok , so less then 2 weeks for the iPhone so i figured i would actually go to a store and find out more. so went to Apple store - of course they will have it. duah!
the genius did'nt tell me if AT&T would have it on the 29th . so i had to make sure. so i went down the mall to the cingular/AT&T store . the guy said yes we will have it the 29th . attention sprint - im leaving ! - the guy said our doors will open at 6pm . --so there you go, confirmed from the service rep it wont be sold at the AT&T /cingular stores till 6pm. so don't go there and expect to get it till 6pm. you can wait in line though for as long as you want. exept in a mall . --so go to your local mall i dout there will be a long line there since there is so much traffic going to the next store over and lines would make them mad. i could be wrong though.:laugh2:
ok, so Apple will not be selling iPhone by 6pm and att/cing will?

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Purpose of this thread?:confused:
the purpose of this thread was to give out information .. obviously that what threads are for . and yes i know what im talking about . just thought it might help thats all i was trying to do . after the iPhone comes out i wont be here anymore.