Getting an iPhone at a cigular/AT&T store- 6PM

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
AS OF - 6/16/07 - around 9pm .

thought i would post this - don't know if it has been yet but its important info.

ok , so less then 2 weeks for the iPhone so i figured i would actually go to a store and find out more. so went to Apple store - of course they will have it. duah!
the genius did'nt tell me if AT&T would have it on the 29th . so i had to make sure. so i went down the mall to the cingular/AT&T store . the guy said yes we will have it the 29th . attention sprint - im leaving ! - the guy said our doors will open at 6pm . --so there you go, confirmed from the service rep it wont be sold at the AT&T /cingular stores till 6pm. so don't go there and expect to get it till 6pm. you can wait in line though for as long as you want. exept in a mall . --so go to your local mall i dout there will be a long line there since there is so much traffic going to the next store over and lines would make them mad. i could be wrong though.:laugh2:

hmlaa

Bronze
Jun 10, 2007
AS OF - 6/16/07 - around 9pm .

thought i would post this - don't know if it has been yet but its important info.

ok , so less then 2 weeks for the iPhone so i figured i would actually go to a store and find out more. so went to Apple store - of course they will have it. duah!
the genius did'nt tell me if AT&T would have it on the 29th . so i had to make sure. so i went down the mall to the cingular/AT&T store . the guy said yes we will have it the 29th . attention sprint - im leaving ! - the guy said our doors will open at 6pm . --so there you go, confirmed from the service rep it wont be sold at the AT&T /cingular stores till 6pm. so don't go there and expect to get it till 6pm. you can wait in line though for as long as you want. exept in a mall . --so go to your local mall i dout there will be a long line there since there is so much traffic going to the next store over and lines would make them mad. i could be wrong though.:laugh2:
ok, so Apple will not be selling iPhone by 6pm and att/cing will?

iphonenotify

Bronze
Jun 6, 2007
ok, so Apple will not be selling iPhone by 6pm and att/cing will?
no they both sell them at 6pm. why would they sell at different times? And yes, both stores have told me they will sell it at 6pm.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
Purpose of this thread?:confused:
the purpose of this thread was to give out information .. obviously that what threads are for . and yes i know what im talking about . just thought it might help thats all i was trying to do . after the iPhone comes out i wont be here anymore.

ebrunn

Silver
Feb 6, 2007
Minneapolis
the purpose of this thread was to give out information .. obviously that what threads are for .
What you have said has been known since last week. Their was no need to make a new thread about it.

after the iPhone comes out i wont be here anymore.
Good. Wouldn't want you informing us a month from now that that the phone has a touchscreen.

dmksaved

Bronze
Jun 14, 2007
What you have said has been known since last week. Their was no need to make a new thread about it.
ok. delete my thread then . sorry im so last week.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
the first two posters.
Everybody may as well chill out on flaming the new posters. They're gonna flock in here over the next two weeks. If you're mean to them, it's just bad for Chris and the board, because they might leave and not come back.

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Ok. On behalf of chris and colstiger. Im sorry. Its just, that you should not listen to everything you hear.
I'm not trying to tell anyone what to do; it's just going to be commonplace in the next two weeks for new posters to ask redundant questions. There's really no point in being rude with them.