Getting an iPhone :D

Mr. Texas

Jul 1, 2007
Im getting an iPhone very soon. My friend and I are saving up respectively for two 8GB iPhones. So far we each have around 400 Dollars :D

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
It truly is awesome. Its beautiful in every aspect and is a load of fun as well as practical to use. I'm having a lot of trouble activating it... See my computer received a message that it was activated, so i got all excited and put all my music and contacts and stuff onto it, but when I ejected it... the phone still says its waiting for AT&T activation. So I can use everything except stuff related to the cell phone service (calling, edge, etc...) I'm waiting like 30 or so hours into it....

Mr. Texas

Jul 1, 2007
It truly is awesome. Its beautiful in every aspect and is a load of fun as well as practical to use. I'm having a lot of trouble activating it... See my computer received a message that it was activated, so i got all excited and put all my music and contacts and stuff onto it, but when I ejected it... the phone still says its waiting for AT&T activation. So I can use everything except stuff related to the cell phone service (calling, edge, etc...) I'm waiting like 30 or so hours into it....
If you are transferring your number, it can take almost a day.

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I'm not transfering a number though... I've been waiting since saturday morning until now (monday afternoon), and still ****ing nothing. I'm a brand new customer with a brand new number from AT&T. I'm still waiting...

Mr. Texas

Jul 1, 2007
I'm not transfering a number though... I've been waiting since saturday morning until now (monday afternoon), and still ****ing nothing. I'm a brand new customer with a brand new number from AT&T. I'm still waiting...
I'm sure it's because everyone is activating right now, their servers are probably jammed up quite a bit. Give it time, have you contacted Apple Support or AT&T yet?

Saiko

Bronze
Jun 3, 2007
I'm sure it's because everyone is activating right now, their servers are probably jammed up quite a bit. Give it time, have you contacted Apple Support or AT&T yet?
Yeah, AT&T support a lot. I'm hearing a lot about SIM card problems... I don't want to wait a few days and then finally go in and have some rep say "Oh LOL sorry your SIM card is retarded sorry" then activate it in 5 seconds because of the card. I'll wait it out tonight and if by tomorrow it isn't ok, i'll go into AT&T.

Mr. Texas

Jul 1, 2007
Yeah, AT&T support a lot. I'm hearing a lot about SIM card problems... I don't want to wait a few days and then finally go in and have some rep say "Oh LOL sorry your SIM card is retarded sorry" then activate it in 5 seconds because of the card. I'll wait it out tonight and if by tomorrow it isn't ok, i'll go into AT&T.

Yeah, I've heard the same, the iPhone's sim card is specific to the phone and I'm sure it will have problems.

cman6453

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I will :D

I really don't care about all the negative comments some people say.

It's a phone, not a solution to global warming, chill out people :D
What?! I thought I was contributing to the solution! Man, I'm returning mine tomorrow. NOT!

You're gonna love it when you get it!

Britna

Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
You're lucky. I only have about 200 dollars saved up. (money keeps on disappearing! ;])

May I ask, how are you raising money?

lilnef

Bronze
Jul 2, 2007
new customer

if your a brand new custumor with a 2 year contract do you get a discount like most other phones