Getting An iPhone

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
DON'T UNLOCK AND THEN UPDATE!

some suggestions: try modding! from what i've heard it's pretty much the way to go! and if you don't like it after you mod, then restore it and update!

you might want to also look into getting some kind of protection for it, since i've heard some nasty horror stories :< (although mine is nekkid and perfect :p)

also, if you're planning on drinking/going out at night, then i suggest putting your sim card into another phone and leaving the iPhone at home. nothing would ruin a night more than a drunken accident/leave behind.

also, CONGRATS!:)

trinic101

Sep 15, 2007
DON'T UNLOCK AND THEN UPDATE!

some suggestions: try modding! from what i've heard it's pretty much the way to go! and if you don't like it after you mod, then restore it and update!

you might want to also look into getting some kind of protection for it, since i've heard some nasty horror stories :< (although mine is nekkid and perfect :p)

also, if you're planning on drinking/going out at night, then i suggest putting your sim card into another phone and leaving the iPhone at home. nothing would ruin a night more than a drunken accident/leave behind.

also, CONGRATS!:)

i completely agree with iamtko, completely

mine is also nekkid with a hip pouch thingy yet perfect, sometimes i think im gonna regret not have more protection but i suggest it if your clumsy or even if your not, we all make mistakes ::knock on wood::

also, definitely have a back up phone, if u already don't own when then go get some prepaid goPhone from walmart or best buy, drop your sim in it when u venture out to athletic activities, when the weathers horrible (water damage isn't cool), or when your out at a bar/club

some guy came into my store the other day talking to me about his iPhone (i work at ATT but don't bash me if your hater) and told me he leaves his iPhone hanging on his hip with his openfaced hip case (i sold him previously) playing a pr0n video...

perhaps cool but stupid, treat it good and itll b good to u

o and definitely mod, its awesome... im not so eager for updates til 3rd party apps work on em so ill wait it out

good luck man