Getting annoyed with the iPhone

ItalianBoston

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
I am really getting annoyed with this phone. My 1st one was having service problems as well as freezing and kicking my out of apps all the time, so I brought that one into the store and they gave me a refurb 4GB, that one was ok for a while until now, it was displaying no service and I would have to shut the phone off and turn it back on to get service, it was freezing and kicking me out of apps. I brought that one back and the nice guy at the store gave me a brand new 8GB out of the sealed box. I get it home and the friggin thing wont charge, and the signal meter doesn't move at all, it also looks like it has that negitive black issue of what ever it is called. Seriously what is going on with these phone? I am getting really sick of it.

ipod classic

Bronze
Sep 24, 2007
I am really getting annoyed with this phone. My 1st one was having service problems as well as freezing and kicking my out of apps all the time, so I brought that one into the store and they gave me a refurb 4GB, that one was ok for a while until now, it was displaying no service and I would have to shut the phone off and turn it back on to get service, it was freezing and kicking me out of apps. I brought that one back and the nice guy at the store gave me a brand new 8GB out of the sealed box. I get it home and the friggin thing wont charge, and the signal meter doesn't move at all, it also looks like it has that negitive black issue of what ever it is called. Seriously what is going on with these phone? I am getting really sick of it.
welcome! Welcome to the world of Apple! i have owned a total of four Apple products. An ipod mini, a video ipod, a macbook and this iPhone i'm sending you this message from. All of them had problems! the mac book most especially! I don't wanna even get started on these problems! I can go on for days and you would think iwas stupid for continuing to support Apple despite my misfortunes. I think its weird that every Apple product I owned has failed me. Other products I have owned outside of Apple have been very good to me. And I really take care of my things. I just can't stop buying Apple. I think they really take advantage of the "you can't find another manufacturer that produces these products" mentality. So they don't really work on their bugs. I also find it funny that they have a repair center that's always busy in their store. I mean what the hell is that supposed to say about what they are selling? It makes me wonder. I also find it funny how their stores are not in every single mall like other functioning companies. Maybe to control the number of repairs coming in? To save money and dismay customers from coming in and getting a replacement for Apples faulty products? Thats greed ? I don't know. I think Apple should start thinking about the quality of their products as much as they do focusing on staying ahead of the competition. I think their stuff is expensive for poor quality crap. I'd much rather over pay for something thats i don't know, a little less buggy maybe? I don't know. This is just what I think. I guess what I'm trying to say is. Welcome to Apple

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Hmmm I have owned only three Apple devices. My five year old thirty gig iPod still plays like no tomorrow. My four gig iPhone was great I just wanted an eight gigger. And this one is a champ! I've had no problems. I love the devices just can't stand Apple.