Getting my software on iPhone!

DH3

Oct 21, 2008
Hey all, new here so please bear with me! My problem is that when I was on firmware V2.0.2 I downloaded and purchased iPhone video recorder and absolutely loved the app! Used it a lot. Then upgraded 2G phone to V2.1 firmware and whaddya know, can't download app. So, basically I need some ideas on how to do this. I've contacted dreamcatcher about it and am still awaiting a reply. But any help would be appreciated, as I've tried what they say i.e. downloaded Breezy and then mobile safari plugin, but Breezy won't install anything with my mac - MacBook Pro running 10.4.11. Any idease?
Cheers all.
DH3

OJsakila

Jul 15, 2007
Jupiter's sulphur mines
Hey all, new here so please bear with me! My problem is that when I was on firmware V2.0.2 I downloaded and purchased iPhone video recorder and absolutely loved the app! Used it a lot. Then upgraded 2G phone to V2.1 firmware and whaddya know, can't download app. So, basically I need some ideas on how to do this. I've contacted dreamcatcher about it and am still awaiting a reply. But any help would be appreciated, as I've tried what they say i.e. downloaded Breezy and then mobile safari plugin, but Breezy won't install anything with my mac - MacBook Pro running 10.4.11. Any idease?
Cheers all.
DH3

Sometimes this process gets fouled up. There shouldn't be a reason this is happening that I know of. I know it's a living hell, but maybe you should think about restoring again and re-jailbraking...