Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rubicon03, Jan 28, 2010.
Im gettin a new phone in a minute how do I get my photos and contacts off my old to my new one
1. If you already have an iPhone you're syncing with iTunes, ensure you have your contacts sycned to your computer. When you set up the new iPhone, you can sync the contacts from your computer to new iPhone.
2. If you don't have an iPhone now, save all your contacts to your SIM card, put the SIM card in the iPhone, go into your Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars and select Import SIM Contacts. This is all pending your existing SIM card is 3G.
What about all my photos I have an iPhone now and just bought the new 10 minutes ago
From the camera roll? Just ensure you've done a backup from your previous iPhone and then when you set-up your new iPhone, select "Restore From Backup" and pick the latest backup you've done.
I'm backing my old one up now it was jail broke does that matter this new is about to get jail broke in a minute how do I get things I've bought like bit SMS and intelliscreen to my new one do I have to re buy them?
I just backed up my old iPhone but when I try to restore from it to my new one it shows august 19 as the newest one
Is there one without a date?
I found it thanks for the help. everything is just like my old iphone now.
To transfer photos, contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone:
1. Connect two iPhone to PC.
2. Choose the category list of your old iPhone that you need to export files
3. Check the files that need to export in the Content Panel and click "Transfer file(s) from device to device" button
4. All the checked files from your old iPhone can be transferred to the new iPhone.
Last post in this thread was over 3 years
Very easy and specific solution, and works for iphone 5 as well.
Are you trying to boost your post count? I've noticed a pattern here. Quoting posts that are more than three years old to agree with them or state something that has already been stated isn't really necessary. It might be better to just hit the agree button.
Not specific to this user, but I've noticed a lot of old threads being bumped around here with no regard to the original post date. Sigh.
I know. It's a spammer tendency that is inherent to most forums. We monitor closely for this type of behavior. Report posts as necessary.