Getting Pictures

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

inked005

Bronze
Nov 21, 2007
Hello all, When the iPhone syncs to the computer and saves your photo's where does it save them to the computer? Id like to be able to get to them so I can print some of them out. I know I can email them from my phone or use iflickr but with iflickr i have to take all brand new photo's I wanna be able to upload my others photo's on the phone or just sync them and find them on the machine..any suggestions?

termleech

Zealot
Gold
Sep 7, 2007
McPherson, KS
Are you using a Mac or PC? To sync the photos from your computer to the iPhone you have to go in to the Photos section of the iPhone in iTunes and select what you want to sync on the phone.

As for getting them off, on the Mac you can use iPhoto.

On a PC, I'm not sure.

Griffinaz

Zealot
Gold
Oct 5, 2007
Phoenix, Arizona
Hello all, When the iPhone syncs to the computer and saves your photo's where does it save them to the computer? Id like to be able to get to them so I can print some of them out. I know I can email them from my phone or use iflickr but with iflickr i have to take all brand new photo's I wanna be able to upload my others photo's on the phone or just sync them and find them on the machine..any suggestions?
If you sync to a PC, pictures sync with the c:\Documents and settings\
<username>\My Documents\My Pictures folder. In Vista it is c:\users\<username>\my Documents.....

As far as the pictures you took with the camera on the phone, when you connect it to a PC you have a drive show up in My Computer that says Apple iPhone and you can just double click that to get to the images you took.

geordisjd

Zealot
Bronze
Jul 1, 2007
<<on the Mac you can use iPhoto>>

<<If you sync to a PC, pictures sync with the c:\Documents and settings\
<username>\My Documents\My Pictures folder. In Vista it is c:\users\<username>\my Documents.....>>

Isn't it the way it's always been since home computers were born?