Getting Themes and Custom Ringtones.

Tubez

Jun 3, 2009
First things first, Hello to you all :)

Ive been looking around the forums and i have seen you can get cool things on your iPhone.
Yes ive jailbroken it on 2.2.1.
I would like to know where and how you get themes like seen in the
Official iPhone Screenshot Thread
Also i would like to have personal ringtones from my iPod on my iPhone.
Is this possible? If so can you set me in the right direction etc :)
One Last thing i would like is the "5 icon Dock".

If you could help me get any of these things ill be very grateful.

Thanks for your help :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ant7701

Bronze
Mar 5, 2009
all of these are available in cydia. Go into sections....and scroll down. You will see themes, ringtones, etc.....when u download a theme, it should download winterboard. Winterboard is the app that actually applies the theme on the phone and you can select which theme you want to use at that time.....given you download more than one.

the 5 icon dock is available if you search cydia or select all packages in sections....and scroll down to find it.

iPhoneMonster

Bronze
Jan 18, 2009
Winterboard is also available on cydia btw.

Europa

Senior Moderator
Dec 12, 2008
Utah
You can make custom ringtones with the free program for PC called iRinger. To get 5 icon dock, go into Cydia and search for Winterboard, install in, then search for 5 icon dock, install it, close Cydia, open Winterboard, check five icon dock and the phone will "respring" applying the dock. Then just drag a fifth icon down there.

Tubez

Jun 3, 2009
Thanks for your help guys. :)
Made a ringtone using that program, can you tell me how to move it so i can use it?

Thanks!

sheelz

Bronze
Jan 13, 2009
I use iringer to create my own ringtones. However, is there a way to have the ringtone repeat a number of times (it's not always convenient to get to the phone within the 30 sec duration) Thanks

Tubez

Jun 3, 2009
I use iringer to create my own ringtones. However, is there a way to have the ringtone repeat a number of times (it's not always convenient to get to the phone within the 30 sec duration) Thanks
I Made a ringtone using iRinger put how do i put it on my iPhone?

sheelz

Bronze
Jan 13, 2009
I Made a ringtone using iRinger put how do i put it on my iPhone?

iRinger gives you the option to save new tones to iTunes. They're saved in ringtones section. When you synch your phone make sure all the required ones are checked. Then they'll be transferred automatically to the phone