Ghost detector

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

memnautikus

Bronze
Nov 6, 2007
thomasville ga
if u go to travelchannel.com, and go to most haunted link, you'll find how to get the detector on your cell. I had it on my old boost mobile. But I would like it on my iPhone.

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
I just cannot see how this would help with anything. I know it claims to monitor electromagnetic fields, but come on. Their disclaimer even states it's for entertainment purposes.
On that note, I guess it could be a novelty...

But back to the original question. No- even if your phone was hacked, there is no way to install this on the iPhone, since I can pretty much guarantee that the program was not written to run in OSX.

siantslil23

Bronze
Aug 29, 2007
lol... thats the weirdest thing ive ever heard... "Ghost detector"... why whould you want it anyways? wanna catch a ghost or something?

Vpeach

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
I would love to get an e f detector, but would rather get a nicer quality one that isn't on a phone.

I'm a Ghost Hunters fan myself. :)

francmrjp

Feb 19, 2010
tudo isso de fantasma é idiotisce por que ele capitura eletricidae estatica pegue seu iPhone e ligue no ghost detector e esfregueo iPhone na sua roupa pra vc ver ele captura energia estatica comedia esses caras néeeeeee

Hawk

Genius
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
ATL
Hey it would be great that if you're going to resurrect a dead thread, if you could post in English in ALL your posts, otherwise, nothing- not even the English part) makes any sense.