Girl that bought iPhone for husband

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
So what ever happened to the one that bought an iPhone for her husband? Yeah the one that wanted to surprise her man for christmas.
Then her husband bought one for her on valentines day.
Where is she at?
I forget her eic name

Buffy

Zealot
Gold
Jan 20, 2008
I think her name is Sporty Chick? I haven't seen her in a couple weeks...?

H

Hayesimus

Isn't that a description of a few peeps? Oh crap. I'm probably gonna quit postin here soon. Until i come up with something Geniusy.

IphoneTony

Zealot
Gold
Nov 10, 2007
New Jersey
Thats right sportychick.. thanks guys.. so where is she at tought we would see a lot of her once she got her iPhone...

depthnerd

Feb 16, 2008
Why are you obsessed with female iPhone users? Aren't you married?

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I would absoluty love for the girl I'm dating to have an iPhone. She thinks I'm obsessed. LOL

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
yes pretty much so. But at least if she had one she would understand a little bit better of why.
A couple of weeks ago I was listening to the radio and they were talking about a phycologist that was diagnosing people with a smart phone addiction. They were naming off symptoms of the addiction and darned if some of them weren't right on the money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bone

Zealot
Gold
Feb 11, 2008
I honestly can't remember the symtoms. Its ben a few weeks since I heard it. But when they listed them I thought wow I bet theres allot of people out there like "this" with smart phones. I Believe there were several that I could relate to.