Give me some advice about my new iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mandly, Aug 1, 2011.

1. mandly

mandly New Member

Hello,everybody,I bought a new iPhone Recently,but I meet a problem with it.
    my iPhone:iPhone 4
    operating system:iOS 4
    my mac:mac OS X 10.6
    Is there an easy way to sync all my iPhone notes to my macbook?
    Thanks a lot.

2. Hawk

Hawk Genius
    Gold

The quick answer is "Yes".
    The longer answer has questions. First, are you letting iTunes back it up to itself, or are you using a 3rd party program? Maybe using the native mail app on your mac?
    I use Outlook and it syncs my notes just fine, you can also sync them with Mobile Me or Gmail (although I am not sure how to see them with Gmail)
    Here is the shorter of the long answer. When your phone is connected to iTunes, you should go through all the tabs at the top and make sure that everything is setup and pointing where you want them to sync.

3. winniec

winniec New Member

If you are using the standard notes app on the phone then you can configure these notes to sync to mail.app (this is configured in iTunes)
    Some mail services that you configure on the phone can sync notes over the air to the mail service (This does NOT include Exchange or Gmail configured with push mail)

4. mandly

mandly New Member

It's simple, transfer purchases and sync your iPhone. iTunes backs up everything on your iPhone (except music you didn't buy on iTunes so, you'll need a third party app if all of your music isn't already synchronized.

5. Napoleon PhoneApart

Senior Moderator

I wish spammers would just realize that we pretty much have them figured out.

6. evangary

evangary New Member

Use iCloud: Troubleshooting iCloud Calendar to help solve your problem. If the link says unavailable when your click on it, just refresh the page and it will display properly.

7. EverythingApple

EverythingApple Evangelist
    Gold

Don't think iCloud is available on iOS 4.

8. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

I don't think it is.

Sent using iCafe app