Give me War Games!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
R

ravenclaw11

I am looking for War Games available in the appstore.

I need your suggestions please so if you have a favorite war game or anything else war game please let me know so I can try it. Thanks in Advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

silvermoon

Evangelist
Gold
Jul 17, 2013
Washington
I am looking for War Games available in the appstore.

As of now I only have Kingdom of Legend in my iPad. It is an online war game and you can chat with other players in the world in real time.

I need your suggestions please so if you have a favorite war game or anything else war game please let me know so I can try it. Thanks in Advance!
I don't play a lot of war games. One suggestion I have is to type in "war games" in the App Store search.

Got_famous06

Bronze
Jan 26, 2014
its not really a war game but breach and clear is a special force teams game were you set up 4 guys at entry points and there are terrorist in rooms, you cant see them until you open the door (like a fog of war setting) and you can get money and stars to unlocked and buy guns and addons to make them better, gear for you guys, they rank up and you can put points to increase they stats, its kind of a turn base stra game with solders. its really cool, i got it on iPhone and once i got my ipad its 100 times better with a large screen. youtube some gameplay to see, its really cool