Giveaway "Discussion"

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
Since I can't post more than once in the giveaway thread without disqualifying myself I thought I would start a giveaway discussion thread instead. :)

I definitely want the Apple ipad case to protect my ipad once I get it! It can been used in several different ways.

Here is another one that is pretty nice and it comes in red! No stand though which is a drawback.
Going for 2 in a row eh? LOL :eek:k:eek:k
I actually hope you do win again because that would just be awesome!

The Apple

Zealot
Gold
Aug 2, 2007
Indiana
I just deleted a post I made a little bit ago to keep from disqualifying myself. I noticed a user posted a case that was over $50, and was gonna inform them. Deleted my post just to play it safe.

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
I just deleted a post I made a little bit ago to keep from disqualifying myself. I noticed a user posted a case that was over $50, and was gonna inform them. Deleted my post just to play it safe.
Smart move :) For posts like that there should be a static header that floats (always on top) in full view of the user at all times.

Chris if you're reading this, I submit that as an enhancement suggestion. :eek:k:eek:k

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Just a quick note to those entering the hourly giveaways -- especially those who've won. Shoot me a PM and I'll take care of you on Monday. Today is crazy and tomorrow is Easter.

Thanks!

Josh Yates

Contributor
Silver
Jul 14, 2007
Orion, MI
WOOT, WOOT! I won the sports pack! :) I was looking at both of those apps and was considering purchasing the Scorecenter one, but just didn't see the $5 investment when I can look at ESPN online. The MLB looks great (I wanna follow my Tigers), but really wasn't going to spend $15 without the MLB.tv subscription (and I don't love baseball $99 per year much!). So...thanks, Chris and EiC!

kale.parisian

Apr 22, 2010
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and actually was drawn here while searching for iPad cases. I'd love to have the opportunity to enter the draw, but seem to not be able to post in the other thread. Are there requirements to enter the draw? If someone could let me know that'd be great!

Thank you and good luck!

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
Hello,

I'm new to this forum and actually was drawn here while searching for iPad cases. I'd love to have the opportunity to enter the draw, but seem to not be able to post in the other thread. Are there requirements to enter the draw? If someone could let me know that'd be great!

Thank you and good luck!
You are correct... those threads are closed because the "giveaway" has already been executed. But don't leave because of that :) there will be more eventually and you can learn LOTS here at EIC!

kale.parisian

Apr 22, 2010
Okay!

Thanks for your response and I've been browsing the other threads and there's a lot of interesting stuff. Do you by any chance, know when the Happy Owl Studio cases will be released?

Cheers!

KrakaJap

Zealot
Gold
Jul 7, 2009
IL
Okay!

Thanks for your response and I've been browsing the other threads and there's a lot of interesting stuff. Do you by any chance, know when the Happy Owl Studio cases will be released?

Cheers!
I don't see any indication of this on their website. sorry :)