Given Up on Pwnage Jailbreakin...waitin on Zipnone?

Rockky

Bronze
Aug 8, 2007
A weekends worth of attempts....tins of failures to build the iswp then finally when it did, lots of errors...when it once DID seem to adopt the new firmware, cydia never showed up....
As my son says...OVER it...ok, he's 11 LOL !
I DO appreciate the efforts to get the process out there...but it should NOT present these many problems.

cliffeman

Zealot
Gold
Oct 13, 2007
Feenix, Amizona
you might be waiting a long time then. Now this is only what i've read from other threads about Zibi. He might not even put out a jailbreak for 2.0.

manishk123

Bronze
Nov 29, 2007
A weekends worth of attempts....tins of failures to build the iswp then finally when it did, lots of errors...when it once DID seem to adopt the new firmware, cydia never showed up....
As my son says...OVER it...ok, he's 11 LOL !
I DO appreciate the efforts to get the process out there...but it should NOT present these many problems.
I didn't even bother trying when i saw how complicated the whole process was. Guess will have to wait till whenever zibri gets around to it. He was quite eager about cracking the 2.0 firmware for the 1st gen phones so i don't think it should be that long a wait.

jimmyrules712

Bronze
Sep 21, 2007
I never tried to jailbreak before and just did it the other day with winpwn and it was easy as pie...involed like 6 steps and took 10 minutes (minus the downtime it took for my slow PC to build the ispw file and for the iPhone to restore to it)

THEHNIC

Bronze
Feb 11, 2008
CA
ZiPhone sucks and maybe never see it for the 2.0.

Go back and take your time with Pwnag.

Best tool out and the only tool I would use.

My 2 cents

tamakin

Bronze
Jun 30, 2007
NEVER USE ZiPhone. It's GARBAGE.

I jailbroke my girlfriend's iPhone with ziPhone and it made her iPhone super buggy. Froze all the time. No reception. Edge would turn off and on.