gizmobies?

Discussion in 'iPhone Cases and Accessories' started by Bone, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Bone

Bone Zealot
    Gold

has anyone here seen or heard of the gizmobies covers? I currently use them and am very happy with them although their salection isn't very big. I'm looking for a similar cover but maybe a diff company?

Gizmobies.com

2. kylegod

kylegod New Member
    Silver

hmm never saw them before. I'm gonna check em out. Ill let you know if I find anything similar

3. Bone

Bone Zealot
    Gold

I would really appriciate it! The gizmobies covers are amazing but the company seams small and I've spoke with the dealer directly and he says the just can't keep up with demand. I would suggest them to anyone who wants to take good care of their iPhone without using a big unpocketable case.

4. jlhollander

jlhollander Member
    Bronze

I have used these before. They have a kiosk at woodfield mall in Schaumburg, il and have a wide variety of choices. Kind of pricey if you ask me, and the quality is not the best. They are cushioned, but are still hard to put on. The edges stick up and I couldn't even get the front piece to adhere properly. Cool designs, but they would look better on an invisible shield.

5. Bone

Bone Zealot
    Gold

I actually had the same adhearing problem so I let a chick do it with way mor patience than me. I also get mine at a local mall but the prices just dropped to about 9 bucks, so I don't consider that to bad. And funny u should mention the invisible sheila because I only use the top gizmobie and the phone still fits in my invisa shield.

6. Ifishskin

Ifishskin New Member

I would look at the large collection from ifishskin
    They have a great collection for every one.