Gizmodo Says iPhone To Be Announced On December 18

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

chris

Administrator
Administrator
Jun 10, 2006
Long Island, NY
Curious what everyone thinks about this buzz. Gizmodo is a great site and I don't see them as your typical rumor site. That's what is so intriguing by the vague and wacky post about the iPhone announcement coming Monday. Yes, this Monday.

Like one blogger said, he's really putting himself out there.

Last edited:

pete101

Dec 12, 2006
Interesting... I really thought, and still do think, that they will save this announcement for the Macworld Expo in January. If they don't wait until the expo, I really feel like they are blowing their biggest chance at getting the most hype out of the show! What else this big do they have to announce?

leesoya

Nov 25, 2006
Interesting... I really thought, and still do think, that they will save this announcement for the Macworld Expo in January. If they don't wait until the expo, I really feel like they are blowing their biggest chance at getting the most hype out of the show! What else this big do they have to announce?
EXPO EXPO EXPO!

emmaonline

Bronze
Nov 24, 2006
Yeah I would place a bet that they wait until the Macworld expo in January to announce this puppy! They need the PR from the show... all of the reporters will be there anyways and they would get even more if the launch date annoucement of the iPhone was likely to come out of the show.