Glitch with purchased Apps

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Fringe

Jun 26, 2010
When I open the App Store and select Updates and Purchased the App Store closes out. I am unable to view my purchased apps. What's wrong. Is it me or iOS 6? I have an iPhone 4S with 32 gig. Thank you for any help.

Fringe

Jun 26, 2010
Just wanted to add that this purchased app problem is not limited to just my iPhone 4s but also my wife's iPhone 4S, our iPad 2 and our iPod touch. Everything worked fine with previous iOS.

Smarty2600

Bronze
Apr 23, 2011
Yeah I am down right angry that I can't access my purchased apps because it either loads indefinitely or crashes the app store. I figured it would fix itself once the craziness of app store downloads for iOS 6 stopped but unfortunately it still won't work. I have an iPod touch 4th generation btw.

RhondaB

Dec 8, 2009
Yeah I am down right angry that I can't access my purchased apps because it either loads indefinitely or crashes the app store. I figured it would fix itself once the craziness of app store downloads for iOS 6 stopped but unfortunately it still won't work. I have an iPod touch 4th generation btw.
I was wondering if I could update my first gen ipad to iOS 6 but after reading this forum maybe I shouldn't worry about it . If your newer products don't work with iOS 6 my first gen might crash for sure.

Fringe

Jun 26, 2010
I have an idea that if you have a lot of apps in your purchased list (say over 1,000) that it would play a part in maybe the App Store timing out. Any thoughts?

talon90

Contributor
Bronze
Jan 17, 2009
Odd error that some experience. It is certainly user specific. I have a iPhone 5 and an iPad 4 both on iOS 6.0.1 with zero problems accessing and downloading my purchased apps from the App Store.

GAO

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
Oklahoma
I've had the purchase problem ever since iOS 6.0. It works on listing them for a few minutes and then quits before ant of the purchases are listed. On both my iPhone and iPad. Frustrating.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk