glsda Reveal

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
Like others before I am hesitant to talk about myself but I will give it a shot. I have been married to the wonderful Linda for 36 years, have been a financial adviser for 35 years and have a great practice with wonderful clients. I had a duel career in the Army Reserves and served 2 years active duty and 26 in the Reserves. I retried from the Reserves 12 years ago. It was a great career and I had the privilege of serving with many unique and great people. At one time I spoke fluent Spanish, Italian and Vietnamese. The Vietnamese was courtesy of the U.S. Army. I stumbled on to this forum about 4 years ago while still a Palm Treo user. After the 3g came out I became a convert. We have 3 cats, all rescue animals and love animals. We day hike, travel and read. I am addicted to this forum and the interesting people you meet on it. Through the forum I have learned how to get the maximum out of my iPhones and just upgraded to the iPhone 4 from the 3g. Thanks to everyone especially those that are true geniuses of which I am not.

Jerry

iphonewarrior

Apr 11, 2008
Great reveal!

I bet you love the speed difference from the 3G to the iPhone 4. It sort of makes you want to cry with happiness :)

H

Hayesimus

Hey there! So I'm trying to remember what your last avatar image was... I'm drawing a blank...

glsda

Zealot
Gold
Oct 17, 2007
California
It was a landscape. Probably somewhere in California, right? :)

Correct it was in Carmel. It was from the balcony of a hotel established in the 1800s. It had originally been a private estate then sold and became a hotel. We were walking around Carmel and I was able to a shot from the hotel depicting some of the grounds and the ocean.