Gmail error msg

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
i opened a Word doc yesterday in my gmail accnt...i went to open the same msg and this came up in the email:

This message has not been downloaded from the server.

any idea what this means?

bgattis

Sep 10, 2007
If your connection is to slow sometimes emails will not show up on the phone. Sometimes you can exit out of mail and go back into it and it will show up. A bunch of people have the same issue including myself. Not sure why it is happening but I hear "they are working on it".

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
...oh ok...i see i'm not the only one with this issue...i just tried to open the same msg with the word document attachment...same error msg...

electoman

Bronze
Sep 20, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I get the same error from time to time and it isn't specific to gmail or yahoo. I have it on my bellsouth pop email as well. I do the same and exit out of the application and come back to it.

doron

Zealot
Gold
Apr 17, 2007
tampa, FL
I get the same error from time to time and it isn't specific to gmail or yahoo. I have it on my bellsouth pop email as well. I do the same and exit out of the application and come back to it.

this is too interesting...i hope whatever it is they find a quick soloution by the next update...its like i get the msg with the attachment on monday...read it all day monday, yet tuesday is when the error msg comes up...odd...