Gmail not working anymore?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

tnsxsear

Jun 29, 2007
It seems as though after the last update, my gmail stopped working on the phone. It just keeps saying "connecting" whenever I click on it and doesn't update my mail. Anyone else expeirencing this problem or maybe know what might be wrong? Thanks.

brittt1

Bronze
Jul 17, 2007
It seems as though after the last update, my gmail stopped working on the phone. It just keeps saying "connecting" whenever I click on it and doesn't update my mail. Anyone else expeirencing this problem or maybe know what might be wrong? Thanks.
yeah you need to go back into settings>Mail and re-enter your password. If that doesn't work delete the account and set it up again, takes like 1 min

scs_2much

Oct 22, 2008
that's great, but then it stops working again on mine. sometimes mine will work for a few days, then stops. i delete and recreate the gmail, manually and automatically. i also change the password, reenter it, etc.

it sucks.

Valheru75

Oct 1, 2010
Gmail not working

I am having the same issue. My gmail stopped working on my iPhone. I tried to reset the password in settings and I tried deleting the account and setting it up again but it still doesn't work. It just says connecting and never does anything. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Valheru75

Oct 1, 2010
Reboot Fixed this problem.

I closed all the tasks that showed open in the taskbar (double click button) . That fixed it. I then just rebooted for good measure. No problems since.

rikonsmith said:
check the compatibility of your iPhone os with Gmail.
for me its working good. no any problem.