gMail (reply from)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

budala15

Bronze
Nov 17, 2013
When I want to reply to someone's email why doesn't the available reply from email addresses show up?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
If I remember correctly I was able to use any gMail address in the regular email application on iOS6.
I have 4 gmail accounts, a Comcast account and an iCloud account on my stock mail app. Your original question was a bit confusing. What is it, exactly, are you asking? You've been vague. Show screenshots of what you're referring to.

Sent using iCafe app

budala15

Bronze
Nov 17, 2013
I have 4 gmail accounts, a Comcast account and an iCloud account on my stock mail app. Your original question was a bit confusing. What is it, exactly, are you asking? You've been vague. Show screenshots of what you're referring to.

Sent using iCafe app
No worries. I installed the gMail app so it's fine now. Now I'm trying to figure out how to turn off contact images.

budala15

Bronze
Nov 17, 2013
Your mail showing who an email is from is annoying? If it did not show that, how would you know who it's from? Is it that you would rather it show the email address instead of the contact's name?

Sent using iCafe app
Do you see those letters? There should be a way to remove that contact image.

Ledsteplin

Genius
Gold
Oct 29, 2013
Florence, AL
That's what mine looks like on the front screen. The colored letters show up once you press on an individual email after it opens up.
I see now. But it only shows when viewing the email. If it's a contact, it shows the profile photo used in contacts. If you can't find how to disable those, you could add them to your contacts and add a blank white profile photo. LOL just the name, email address and white profile photo.

Sent using iCafe app