Go Cowboys!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
OMG YES! I BASICALLY HAD A MINI HEART-ATTACK!
GOSH IT WAS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER...T.O. CATCHES BALL...YAY! BILLS RIP IT AWAY BOO! KICKER KICKS THE BALL YAY! BILLS COACH CALLS TIME OUT BOO! KICKER KICKS THE BALL AGAIN! YAY! COWBOYS 5-0! THAS HOW WE DO

did anyone catch the cowboy game? Wow wat a remarkable night! History!

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
OMG YES! I BASICALLY HAD A MINI HEART-ATTACK!
GOSH IT WAS SUCH AN EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER...T.O. CATCHES BALL...YAY! BILLS RIP IT AWAY BOO! KICKER KICKS THE BALL YAY! BILLS COACH CALLS TIME OUT BOO! KICKER KICKS THE BALL AGAIN! YAY! COWBOYS 5-0! THAS HOW WE DO
haha tell me about it! My heart stopped around 5 times!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I have to also chime in and just say WOW! What an incredible game. I would not be a happy camper right now had Dallas lost because it's the one game I bet on for the week. Score.

trinic101

Sep 15, 2007
unbelievable game, really.

i was at my girlfriends and she was in the room waiting for me while i watched practically the whole game.

well worth it =)

Crash Override

Bronze
Aug 9, 2007
Yep, that was a great one!

Well, maybe not great, as the 'boys should have had an easy night, but it was a great finish. five picks and a fumble, and romo still manages to pull it out! :laugh2:

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
hopefully they got their bad game out of their system and revert to form quickly. as excited as I am about the win, and the fact we FINALLY have a dependable kicker, if they play anything close to the way they played last night, I along with 60,000 others will be very sad as we leave Texas Stadium next Sunday.

patrickj

Genius
Gold
Sep 2, 2007
Austin, Tx
ipadinsight.com
hopefully they got their bad game out of their system and revert to form quickly. as excited as I am about the win, and the fact we FINALLY have a dependable kicker, if they play anything close to the way they played last night, I along with 60,000 others will be very sad as we leave Texas Stadium next Sunday.
True that - turn it over like that or close against the Patriots and they'll lose by 35. Hopefully Romo more than anyone got it out of his system last night. He needs to have a good, smart, steady game ...

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
True that - turn it over like that or close against the Patriots and they'll lose by 35. Hopefully Romo more than anyone got it out of his system last night. He needs to have a good, smart, steady game ...
even with that game i STILL believe in Romo.
the Cowboy's will prove themselves their title of America's Team this season!

aggieman

Zealot
Gold
Jul 6, 2007
Dallas, TX
even with that game i STILL believe in Romo.
the Cowboy's will prove themselves their title of America's Team this season!
oh i definitely still believe in Romo. Just last night every time he dropped back to pass I had to hold my breath. Some nights they just don't have it. Even the great Troy Aikman had a 5 INT game.

iamtko

Zealot
Gold
Sep 18, 2007
Houston
Still believe in Romo too - liked that he wasn't shaken in the postgame interview (even joked about thinking it was 7 picks he threw) - he just needs to play steadier next game.
i know exactly what you're talking about, everyone has their off nights.

sjmejia408

Bronze
Jul 30, 2007
I can't wait till next week! Too bad it aint televised.. Ima have to go to a sports bar. And don't forget the cowboys still are not complete. We picked up big boy tank Johnson and from what I hear the com. Is considering cutting his suspension to 6 games which means he should be back against the Vikings. Also henry nor terry Glenn played last night, and there key guys to our team