Go from Individual plan to fam plan in 5 months?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

kgeier82

Sep 13, 2007
Odd kinda question guys.

i want to port my sprint
number at the end of october to an individual iPhone
plan. at the end of january, i want to switch from the individual cingular plan, to a family plan, and add another ported sprint number, with a 2nd iPhone.

does this sound doable?

also, when i add this second line, im assuming its not considered a "referal"

mrarmbar22

Bronze
Aug 30, 2007
Odd kinda question guys.

i want to port my sprint
number at the end of october to an individual iPhone
plan. at the end of january, i want to switch from the individual cingular plan, to a family plan, and add another ported sprint number, with a 2nd iPhone.

does this sound doable?

also, when i add this second line, im assuming its not considered a "referal"

If you plan on activating both iPhones at the same time there is an option for you to create a family plan. My Fiance and I bought ours on different days and created our own individual accounts (We both came over from Verizon). Now AT&T will not let us join together as a family plan until 60 days after activation. It has been a real pain and no one in customer service is sure of how to do this after 60 days. They told me I have to go to a store.

kgeier82

Sep 13, 2007
If you plan on activating both iPhones at the same time there is an option for you to create a family plan. My Fiance and I bought ours on different days and created our own individual accounts (We both came over from Verizon). Now AT&T will not let us join together as a family plan until 60 days after activation. It has been a real pain and no one in customer service is sure of how to do this after 60 days. They told me I have to go to a store.
not looking to activate both at the same time. the 1st would be activated sometime mid-OCT on an individual line. the second, sometime in jan08, and then id need to switch my individual line to a family plan, and add the new (2nd ) iPhone, along with pick up a number for it.