Go see Han****!

ColsTiger

Zealot
Gold
Mar 8, 2007
Columbus, GA
Best money I've spent this year on a movie. Worth every penny! Will Smith is hilarious as the boozing super hero.

dturner

Zealot
Gold
Dec 15, 2007
Louisville, Ky.
He is one of my favorite actors. The Pursuit of Happyness is another good one.

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I rather enjoyed Han****. It was a bit more edgy than I've seen Will Smith before (he does say the F word) but I really liked it. It also helped that I bought a child's ticket (only $6.50 instead of $9.50, take that Hollywood) but I might actually go and see it again.

acosmichippo

Genius
Platinum
Sep 10, 2007
DC
i think tomorrow i'm gonna do a double-header with han**** and wanted. should be cool.

what a good summer for movies...

and there's still Dark Knight.

Lincoln

Gold
Aug 11, 2007
I've been wanting to see this one for a while. Hopefully I'll get there in the next couple of days.

- John

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
Do you think that 8 and 7 year old could see it? (I mean, do you think it is appropriate for that age).

kokogirl

Gold
Sep 8, 2007
Sunny Florida
umm it depends... There's nothing really bad in it besides the profanity... And there is a lot of that... Besides that there's nothing...
I do not have a problem with the kids hearing profanity. Just don't want too much violence or sex! thanks!

Youngbinks

Zealot
Gold
Jun 4, 2007
Atlanta, Georgia
I do not have a problem with the kids hearing profanity. Just don't want too much violence or sex! thanks!
It's funny you should say sex because AOL had an interview (that I didn't listen to) with Charlize Theron talking about the awkward sex scenes. To my knowledge there weren't any in the film so that still has me confused.

phsycology

Zealot
Gold
Dec 29, 2007
Bolton, United Kingdom
It's funny you should say sex because AOL had an interview (that I didn't listen to) with Charlize Theron talking about the awkward sex scenes. To my knowledge there weren't any in the film so that still has me confused.
Maybe he wasn't fighting that villain ;D

jjvaldez

Gold
Jul 3, 2007
Salinas, Ca

i think that i read it on the wiki page that they cut them... wonder if they'll be on the dvd special features...