GOD this is driving me crazy!

Mikozee

Bronze
Dec 12, 2007
On the slim (emphasis on slim) chance that anyone remembers me, I have been a member of this forum since I got my first iPhone. Many things happened, I ended up having to sell my iPhone on the basis of getting the iPHone 3G only to end up getting rejected.

Right now, I have the LG Dare with Verizon*. Ever since last November, I have been waiting for Apple to make an announcement on the new iPhone. However, it never came. And now I'm starting to wondering if all this waiting is even worth it. Should I just get the phone now? Or will I end up regretting it like I did with my first iPhone (Apple announced the 3G 2 months after I bought my phone).

*- For all of you complainig about the iPhone and it's flaws; DON'T COMPLAIN! This is coming from a previous iPhone owner. I've always complained about the many flaws the iPhone has (and I don't deny that it has plenty). However, compared to many other phones on the market (LG Dare, BB Storm, etc.), the iPhone is a superior phone in every aspect. You can't miss something that you've always owned. Only when it's gone do you truly regret ever complaining about it. GOD I hate the LG Dare!

BigCiX

Zealot
Gold
Jul 11, 2008
Bakersfield, CA
Go and grab the 3G. Personally I don't think a new phone is coming out this year. But that just my opinion.

sdge

Bronze
Jul 8, 2007
I'd say wait another 2-3 months. If nothing is said by then, you probably won't see another new iPhone model until summer 10...

but knowing when to buy a technology product is really pretty much a luck thing. We all buy at the right time sometimes, and we all buy at the wrong time sometimes. Suck it up.