Goin All out !

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Madlockz, Nov 24, 2012.

1. Madlockz

Madlockz Member
    Bronze

Well I'm on my second iPhone , from the 4s to the 5 and now I wanna go all out. I have a P.C right now and I'm bout to get a MacBook Pro.So here's the thing. I have some people telling me that I could go to the Apple website and buy a refurbished Mac Pro 15 inch or 17 and I have others telling me to pay the couple of dollars more and just get the new 15 inch retina. Which way should I go ? (All comments are appreciated)

2. liberated

liberated Genius
    Gold

If you want to go all out then the answer is simple! Get the retina if you can afford it.

3. Apple4me

Apple4me Evangelist
    Gold

I have both a 13" MacBook Air and a new 15" MacBook Pro Retina. All I can say is, once you go retina on a notebook, you'll never be able to go back. I've since handed the MBA down to my daughter and used it for a short while the other day and, I'll tell you, the difference in displays is very noticeable. Now, everything displayed on the MBA looks pixelated compared to the MBP retina display. I simply love my MBP retina and could never go back to a non-retina display.

4. Madlockz

Madlockz Member
    Bronze

yes I'm gonna get that 15 inch retina I figure if I'm gonna get my first MacBook Pro I might as well go all out !