Goin All out !

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Madlockz

Bronze
Oct 7, 2012
Well I'm on my second iPhone , from the 4s to the 5 and now I wanna go all out. I have a P.C right now and I'm bout to get a MacBook Pro.So here's the thing. I have some people telling me that I could go to the Apple website and buy a refurbished Mac Pro 15 inch or 17 and I have others telling me to pay the couple of dollars more and just get the new 15 inch retina. Which way should I go ? (All comments are appreciated)

Apple4me

Evangelist
Gold
Jun 27, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I have both a 13" MacBook Air and a new 15" MacBook Pro Retina. All I can say is, once you go retina on a notebook, you'll never be able to go back. I've since handed the MBA down to my daughter and used it for a short while the other day and, I'll tell you, the difference in displays is very noticeable. Now, everything displayed on the MBA looks pixelated compared to the MBP retina display. I simply love my MBP retina and could never go back to a non-retina display.

Madlockz

Bronze
Oct 7, 2012
yes I'm gonna get that 15 inch retina I figure if I'm gonna get my first MacBook Pro I might as well go all out !