Going flat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

meiphones_brill

Silver
Nov 16, 2007
It'll kick up a warning at 20% and 10% and then it'll shut off. It does light up the screen and make a noise at the 20 and 10 alerts...
Thanks - Seems like that'd be easy to miss and end up with a dead iPhone that sits there looking exactly like an iPhone on standby.

My Sony Ericsson switches the LED from green to red at 10% or so and that's a really good reminder that battery is getting low.

I wouldn't mind some visual clue - would save having to turn the thing on (using more power!) just to check whether it will turn on.

Ramesh

Zealot
Gold
Jul 12, 2007
Irvine, Ca.
Thanks - Seems like that'd be easy to miss and end up with a dead iPhone that sits there looking exactly like an iPhone on standby.

My Sony Ericsson switches the LED from green to red at 10% or so and that's a really good reminder that battery is getting low.

I wouldn't mind some visual clue - would save having to turn the thing on (using more power!) just to check whether it will turn on.
yes, I feel ya. I've gone to use my phone and... oh wait, IT'S DEAD. :D Missed the 2 warnings and pfft.... out of luck.