Going in for repairs

patches

Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania
Well everyone, had iPhone for a couple of weeks now and starting to get disgusted! I am getting constant dropped calls, I am seeing the a dreaded White Light and no I am not dead yet. I have white light shining through the black screen in the right lower corner. I called Apple about the problems and kept getting disconnected after being put on hold. I finally had to borrow another cell phone on Verizon service to call Apple back. Boy I should have not cancelled my Verizon service. After an hour on the phone I finally got a appointment for tomorrow for them to do REPAIRS! Well I want a new phone. Will keep ya posted Chuck:(

Saverino

Zealot
Gold
Jun 1, 2008
Burbank
If they say repairs, and they make you send in your phone...if you don't have to pay anything, they aren't repairing your phone. As soon as they get yours, they'll send you out a new one.

patches

Jul 14, 2008
Pennsylvania
If they say repairs, and they make you send in your phone...if you don't have to pay anything, they aren't repairing your phone. As soon as they get yours, they'll send you out a new one.

Well I hope for a new one because I think I got a LEMON. Thanks